Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well Well Well

I just was reading one of my new bloggy friend's blog and found out she has given me a blogger award!


How sweet is Tobin Tales for naming me in her awards? She is a new friend but let me tell you she is one funny girl! Check out her blog and get to know her!

So the rules are I need to tell you all seven random things about me. Since I tend to be fairly candid on this blog I am hoping to be able to come up with seven new random things you don't know about me.

1. I love the way my dog's paws smell. I really do. I sit in bed with him at night and smell his paws sometimes. True story. WF thinks it is the weirdest thing he has ever heard of. I think it is weird to but whatever, I still love it. I don’t know why I like the way he smells, honestly to me it just smells home like and stinky all at the same time. I like it when he really needs to get groomed and he smells really really bad. He sometimes will get up from laying in one spot for a long time and I love the little stink bomb he leaves behind. I know I am super gross.

2. It must be a VERY special occasion for me to wear fancy panties. Some of you ladies know that it takes an act of god to get my butt into a thong. I just don’t like them. A while back I had a really severe kidney infection due to dehydration. But I also think it was the fabrics I was putting up against my body. I freaked out about it and stopped wearing any thong whatsoever. I just worry about germs or something. I don’t know what is wrong with me that I think one is better than the other. Anyway I recently got shammed by my own mother who explained to me that I must "Inspire my future husband". So I have started to go through my panties and throw out all my old un-fancy panties and have been buying new panties periodically in an effort to keep him inspired.

3. I have a secret fear that I am not good enough for my WF. He is like freakishly nice and super good to me. Let me give you something to throw up about. Every morning he makes me breakfast and lunch as well as a hot tea just the way I like it for the car ride to work. This weekend I was working all weekend and we got a whole bunch of stuff in a shipment from his grandpa and he took the time to move the furniture around and pack everything away as well as re-organize the dishes to make everything fit nicely. He then did the laundry, dishes and cleaned the whole house so that I did not have to worry about it when I got home. Another vomit worthy point, he came to my meeting this weekend to take me for a glass of wine. I was so tired I wanted to go home. He then proceeded to rub my feet for a good hour and let me bitch about all my work stuff not trying to get hotel sex out of me once. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a sensitive loving man in my life but I worry that I am not good enough to keep him.

4. I am an Italian food snob. I once left a date early from this guy who I was not that interested in anyway because he took me to a crappy Italian food place after I told him do not take me there. He was all offended, I took it as a sign that he was not a good listener and therefore not really worthy of going on a date with me anyway. Don't fuck with me and Italian food.

5. I love kids but I am so not ready for them. My sister has two of the cutest kids ever. They are fun and I can't wait to go visit them any chance I can but I am sooooo not ready to have them. Whenever we are at their house and they are both crying and I stub my toe on another toy, or I just can't watch another episode of “Dora the Explorer” I think I am really not ready for this. I am too selfish for all of that. I want to come home and sit in my perfectly clean home and watch the shows I want to watch. I like to sleep late and drink too much wine. I can handle all that comes with being a mom but I am just not ready for it yet.

6. I am going to be giving up on twitter. I don’t get it, and I don't really like it too much. I think it will happen soon. I don’t need to have everyone in my life know everything I am doing at all times. There are too many status updates and too many ways to find out my friend is eating pizza at home. I don't care and therefore I must cut that crap out of my life. I am not 100% about when this will happen, maybe I will just stop tweeting myself and follow everyone else. I am just too freaking busy for that crap.


7. Dust really grosses me out. Seriously it is the most disgusting thing ever. Think about it. About 90% of dust is made up of human dead skin. REALLY. Dead skin. I look around my house and I think dead skin is all over everything. I dust all the time just so I don’t have to have that thought. I bet you you will now have this thought and be grossed out the next time you see a dust bunny in your home. EWWW


Bonus: I don't really like to shop. It has been song long since I have had money to buy lots of things and all shopping does it stress me the F out. I need to go shopping so bad though and I know it. I have given into being overwhelmed and have enlisted my two best girlfriends to help me reconstruct a decent wardrobe. Due to weight loss, I pretty much have had to re-buy everything. It sucks.


Well that is it. That’s all about me and that is all I got. I am so please to have gotten this award. Thanks again Tobin Tales for thinking of me. And now for the hard part who to pick to give the award to next:

Ok here goes:

Better Together
Just Another Day in Paradise
Kelly and Your Little Dog Too
Berry and Bramble
Vicki Smalls
Elefantitas Alegres
And Both Shall Row

All of those blogs a read all the time. I tried to name differnt ones than Tobin Tales to give you more options! Some are my real life friends and some I just wish I was friends with them. They are lots of fun and I hope you all check them out. Congrats to you ladies! Can't wait to learn seven new things about you!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay, glad you liked it!

It was so fun getting to know you girls the other night. I'm really hoping we can all make time for that again really soon =)

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I like when my dog Reggie smells because he smells like hay- its the most odd thing ever.

rena said...

Haha, I actually get the paws thing. And I am really grossed out by dust now, I used to think it was just the dust and sand blowing through window cracks over here which is bad enough, but now it's dust, sand AND dead skin? Dusting. Immediately. ;)

d.a.r. said...

I hate going shopping just to go. Trying stuff on is soooo annoying! But, I love buying things, haha.

And I love the way my pug's paws smell. I love it!