Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shopping is my cardio

This weekend I was super busy, I shopped the whole time! Friday night I went shopping at Target. I made WF come with me as I perused potential wedding invitations, house decor and bathing suits for the honeymoon. All good things. We then went home and had our normal movie night.

Saturday I woke up and went shopping. I met the lovely Kelly and Janet at the "Steeping Room" for lunch. We then checked out the Domain for a good 4 hours.  Yes 4 hours of bliss. Janet had to bail a bit early so Kelly and I made a day of it together. I found great deals at Banana Republic, Martin and Osa, Forever 21 and DSW. I was going to post pictures of all of these items but I cant seem to find any of it on the websites of said stores. I am being lazy and not really doing my research but whatever.

Anyway, Sunday, you guessed it, I went shopping. This time to the grocery store. Yes I braved the grocery store on Superbowl Sunday. It was a nightmare but with WF's help I was able to get everything we needed for the next two weeks and for our Superbowl party later that night. I made weight watchers spicy chicken dip, some weight watchers homemade cumin dusted sweet potato fries and bacon wrapped apricots with sage. YUMMY stuff here people. I also made traditional queso in my little crock pot. Amelia brought a fruit tray and Janet brought some yummy mac and cheese. All in all we had tons of food and great friends to watch the game.

Shopping was for sure the theme of my weekend. Hope this weekend I have a chance to sit down and relax. UGH.

No comments: