Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weight Watchers Sin

In keeping with my religious theme I want to talk about my overwhelming guilt. (I am catholic, what are you gunna do? or as some of you know from last night a sort of Catholic) I woke up this morning feeling horribly guilty. Let me start off by saying I weighed in at exactly one pound away from my goal weight! Yeah me. So to celebrate, I went to the Austin Blogger Happy Hour.

Well in chatting and loosing myself in all the great girls that were there I lost all control of my mouth. I ordered a frozen margarita, queso, and flour tortillas. Things I have not eaten in MONTHS. I ate them all. It was wonderful and delicious and totally sinful. I feel so guilty about this today. Ugh I know I need to just get over it but I don't know why I thought celebrating my weight loss should equal consuming massive amounts of calories and fat. But in my own little world last night this was a wonderful idea.

I am going to just blame it on my sister. She had her baby yesterday! A baby boy, no name yet. He was just over 5 pounds and seems to be pretty healthy. My sister is doing really well and I can't wait to go see them both this weekend for Halloween. And again my guilt come back over me because I did not go see her in Houston last night, instead I drank and told wildly inappropriate stories about WF. What is wrong with me? Seriously?

Ladies, I had a wonderful time with you last night! I am excited about the next HH. BUT the next time I think I will order my usual MGD 64 and snack on a veggie plate. Maybe I will be a more well behaved Yankee :)

3 comments:

Vic said...

You deserve a splurge once in a while!! And I loved your inappropriate stories :)

♥ jmo said...

I'm sure I laughed off all of the calories I consumed last night listening to your inappropriate stories. They were all wonderful.

rena said...

Your stories were hilarious! So good to meet you!