Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 Weeks 5 Pounds

So Fiance and I have our engagement pictures in 5 weeks. Actually a little more like 4 but 5 in 5 just sounds better. I want to look really healthy and happy in those pictures. I have been working hard to loose weight but I have totally stalled out. I need to get my butt in gear, literally. I will be so mad at myself if I don't look the best I can in these pictures. I am going to start myself on a work out routine and I am going to try my hardest to hit my goal weight and a bit more before Nov. 22nd. WW hard core with a combination of working out and just saying no to snacking. If I have to I will go to a WW meeting every day from now until then darnit.

We have not yet chosen out location for the shoot yet. But I am hoping rustic, elegant and maybe a little South Congress in there. Something like a combination of these pictures:


(South Congress Ave. Austin TX)



(Mandola's Winery, Dripping Springs)



(Texas Hill County)

I really want our pictures to reflect who we are together. I really want us to look super hot in these pictures as well. I need lots of support and I need lots of reminders of why I will be working so hard to loose 5 pounds in 5 weeks. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Vic said...

You can do it! I admire your determination. I really wanted to look my best for our e-pics... and I did look good, considering how I'd looked in the weeks before. But it's visible now that I weighed 10-15 lbs more in our e-pics than I did in our wedding pics! So don't be like me... be supa hot in BOTH sets of pro pics! :)