Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogger Award!



Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Thanks so much Victoria for nominating me! I was really surprised. My little blog is very new and I am still learning the ropes. So thanks for the shout out! Can't wait for the next happy hour!

7 Things you might not know about me:
1. I am not technically a Yankee. I was brought up in Chicago and then moved to the north east right before college. I was informed by a true Yankee friend that "Yankees" are only from New England. Guess I am busted.
2. I am in love with crappy reality TV. I love Real World, Road Rules, Shot at Love and Tool Academy. The list goes on.
3. I can't spell at all. I am horrible with grammar. This is actually the main reason I did not blog until recently.
4. I don't really like ice cream. I know I am weird, just like Ross from friends. Its just to cold in my mouth, it hurts my teeth.
5. In real life blogger Kelly is a bridesmaid in my wedding. And yes, she is as funny in real life as she is in her blog.
6. I am obsessively clean. I hate dirt and things out of order. I have gotten better at this, due to living with a boy.
7. I have a VERY short temper. Recently, I almost got into a fight with a guy at the Jason Mraz concert for telling my fiance to "keep his B**ch on a shorter leash". NOT OK. I have been known to have too much to drink and shout things like, "I am from Philly and I will cut you!"

I nominate:
For the Love - I dont know much about her, yet, but I just love her blog. So cute and happy!
Jenny - I fell in love with her engagement pictures and have been following since. 
Just Another Day - Her post when her husband cam home from his tour od duty made me cry!
Kelly - Just because I love her. She is one of the best friends a girl could have.
Better Together - I love her style. So much fun.
Miss Amelia - Because she is getting hitched, and she is another wonderful friend!
Jennifer - Because her blog makes me laugh. Just awesome. 

5 comments:

Christy said...

Why thank you! I'm definitely with you on #2 & #6.

Love the blog!

Vic said...

Loooove Tool Academy! And Chi-town makes you a Yankee in my book. :)

d.a.r. said...

Thanks sweets!!! I really appreciate it!

Love the list :)

melissa said...

Thanks so much! Like you, I'm still new to blogging and trying to get the hang of it. It's great to know that people are reading! I could not help but laugh out loud at #7 above! Too funny. I'm pretty sure I would have had a hard time keeping my cool if someone talked about me that way too!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I will post my 7 soon, if I'm not mauled by an exotic big cat first.