Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weight Watchers Prayer

This morning I weighed in at one pound under my goal weight. Please god let today be the day when I finally weight in at my goal weight! I think I might give my left arm to have those 5 extra maintenance points a day. I wrote to you all about my goal to loose 5 pounds in 5 weeks. As of now I am down about 2. I am working hard to feel fabulous!

In the interest of loosing weight I wanted to share one of my favorite weight loss tricks. Fiber One chocolate chip granola bars. They are only 2 points on WW and worth 100. They fill me up for hours and they always make me drink so much water. I have one every afternoon around 3 when I get my usual sweet craving. They hold me over and I feel are a great trick for everyone like me who crave something sweet!

Ugh. I want this so bad! Maybe if I hit my goal this week I can even stop by the blogger happy hour for a little rita celebration! :) Wish me luck ladies.

UPDATE: Dear woman who keeps offering me halloween candy. I hate you. Love, Christine

No comments: