Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Night Movie Night


In attempt to continue "dating" while in conjunction save money WF and I started movie nights about a year ago. It is a fun way for he and I to share some time together that is totally stress free. We never do anything but rent a movie, get and snarf down Pei Wei and drink too much wine on the sofa in our PJ's together. It is something that sounds so simple but it has become a ritual for us. We love it. I look forward to it every weekend. Obviously if something comes up that is more important we miss movie night, but we are both always bummed about it. The last few weeks we have had a lot going on and have not gotten to do it.

Tonight we are having a real movie night. WF gets home from work around 9. I bust out the wine and Pei Wei for him by 9:10 and by 9:15 we are on the sofa in our PJ's enjoying snuggles from our puppy and the wonderful heaven that are Pei Wei crab wantons. I am so excited for tonight!

The rest of the weekend we are going to catch up on our wedding planning stuff. I will have an update for you all on Monday! Hope you guys have a good weekend!

No comments: