Thursday, November 12, 2009

And we have a winner!


We picked our officiant today. After a lot of contemplation we decided to go with the person who was going to be there for both our rehearsal and the ceremony. Even with the extra cost it just felt right for us. I posted on "The Knot" message board about these two guys and both came highly recommended. But I found out that the one we were going to go with may have been picking and choosing to come to certain rehearsals and not others. Even if that was not true, I just did not want to have any doubt in my mind. It's funny because I did not think this would be a difficult vendor for me to choose but so far this has been the most challenging part.

I am excited to check something else off the list of wedding planning. So far we have a location, coordinator, dress, photographer and a few other small things taken care of. Next thing to tackle will be our STD's and first for that project is our engagement pictures. We are taking them next Sunday. I am so excited. I am currently trying to figure out what to wear and where to take the pictures. My progress on my 5 pounds in 5 weeks is coming along very well. So now I feel like I can get excited about picking out a few nice outfits for the occasion. We are going to try and save on postage this Christmas and do our STD's as our Christmas card. I am ordering generic postcards from Vista Print with a great picture of us on the front. I am hoping to add some personal details like a stamp and some other things on the back.

Thanks for all your input ladies and now I am off to the next thing!

No comments: