Friday, November 20, 2009

Cleaning Update


So ladies I told you Monday that I had a lot of stuff to do this week. Little did I know that all the planning the world would not have prepped me for all the work I have done this week. I not only have gotten all the cleaning (except for the pantry organizing) done. I have also returned all the possible table setting items and settles on linins for thanksgiving. I got them all from BBB and think we picked a good one. I like that I can use it all fall and not just for thanksgiving. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=121281&RN=454
(Sorry no pictures)

I have also prepped all of the food for tonight’s birthday party for WF. He is turning 28 so he is feeling a bit “old”. To help combat this I have planned quite a few surprises for him and our friends and I am hoping to make him feel like a kid once again. Some of the highlights include a cupcake bar and guitar hero tournament on our Wii. There is a theme for the night but I want to keep it a surprise for my guests so I will unveil it with pictures next week. But it is awesome!

This weekend I will be cleaning the house once again after the party and then doing a HUGE grocery shopping trip for Thanksgiving. I am hoping that I can go early Sunday morning before anyone else gets up and just get it done.

Then the best part of the weekend, our engagement pictures! Woo Whoo!  We have not settled on all of our locations just yet but I am looking forward to getting to know Carli better as well as getting to spend some time making out with WF! I am really excited because I think I have finalized what I am wearing, barring any additions my girlfriends might make tonight at the party.

I can’t wait to share them all with you guys! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: