Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Worst.Week.Ever.


Yes I know it is only Wednesday. But this week STINKS! I can't belive my luck. I have just totally fallen apart since this weekend and have had sever (yes several) mini breakdowns.

First Monday morning I did not have the right stuff for my normal lunch. I was pretty pouty about that, if I had only known I would have just gotten back in bed right then. Then while out at lunch running 10 errands I still have to get done I had a panic attack as I realized that I forgot to take my sweet sweet puppy out to go pee in the morning. Fearing the worst I promptly headed home to let him out. No big deal except I was on the other end of town and drove about 30 minutes north to go home. Ugh. Well about 5 minutes away from home I remembered that I did let him out. Double ugh! So I figured I would drop off my dry cleaning. After checking my pile of stuff three and four times I realized the the fabulous dress I borrowed from my friend Kelly was GONE! No where to be found at all. I went home checked everywhere as well as in my car and it was no where to be found at all. So after calling everyone I could who might know where the dress was I resigned to the fact that it was gone. So then I had to replace the dress. I called every store in central Texas where they might carry the dress and finally found it at a store on the other end of town. As we all know in Austin driving from one end of the city to the other during rush hour BLOWS! So I finally made it home two hours later than normal. Stupid MOPAC.

My dog had no food and neither did we. So I went to HEB to remedy that situation. Well I get there and there are NO GROCERY CARTS! Goodness really? Really!? So after asking several people to help me find one and no response I caved and just grabbed a small arm basket. I proceeded to rush through grabbing absolute necessities. I proceeded to hit a kid in the head, who was sitting on the floor in the middle of HEB (REALLY! Thanks crazy mom for thinking that was a good idea) So I got home and had a small panic attack in my closet while folding laundry. WF rescued me and put me promptly to bed.

Determined to make Tuesday better I got to work. I tore though the start of this huge project. Well at about 3 I realized that I had been processing this whole thing wrong!!! I have to now do it all over again and my boss got on me about how I cost us a bunch of time and money. I ended up crying in the bathroom for a while, all the while freaking out that they are going to fire me.

All in all this week had gotten off to a crappy start. If I don't get fired I am hoping to make up for my mistake and get more organized and on top of everything. I still feel horrible about Kelly's dress and I still want to shoot myself in the foot when I think about mistake I made at work. I have to make this better! What the heck is going on with me!

2 comments:

Vic said...

You poor thing!! Sounds like an awful way to start the week, but today is hump day so there's still time to make this week better. I hope things start going waaaaaay better for you.

Janet said...

I like your Tweet, today will be much better darn it, lol! That's the determination you need :-)