Monday, November 9, 2009

Officiant Update

Fiance and I interviewed several officiants for the wedding. We met with two that we both really liked. I need your advice though. One of them was super laid back, a pastor, has done a friend's wedding and will be there for both the rehearsal and the wedding, but costs a bit more than I would like to pay. The other one was recommended by like 10 people on the knot, was SUPER nice and right on top of all of the details of the service. WF and I really loved him BUT he does not come to rehearsals. That makes us super nervous. But he was perfect other than that.

What should I do? Do I trust that the one guy who does not do rehursals will fo a great job? Ugh I hate this.

2 comments:

Vic said...

Emailing you! :)

Janet said...

That is a tough call - I would say go with who you think would represent you and Parker the best. Who did you click with the most?