Thursday, September 1, 2011

An update on something I started... in May. I know.

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been out enjoying kicking ass in sand volleyball, working out, prepping for our trip to Italy and more!

I am writing to give you all an update on my gallery wall. I started it back in May and thought I would fill in the empty spaces quickly. Well turns out "Young House Love" makes all of this look really easy. So with out further adue I give you my almost finished gallery wall:

As you can see on the bottom there are two blank frames still. I have a map for one and we will be filling in the other with a picture from our anniversary.
I took paint chips and lined them up to make this bad boy. I will be finishing off the edges with matting.
Here you can see MR. A's bow tie. You can also see I framed three of our favorite fortunes from movie nights over the past year. The other photos are from our wedding, a trip abroad and Mr. A's grandpa flying.
Here you can see our wedding invitation, pictures from the wedding, a poem Mr. A's grandma wrote for us, our first key we shared, and of course spider man.
Sorry that these last two photos are not vertical. But I think you get the idea. I am happy with the way this has all come out. I just need a few last touches and I will be ready to show it all off to you!

No comments: