Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 Posts, One Day. 21 Day Challenge Begins


As of today I have 21 days to get my butt in shape for our anniversary trip to Italy. I can’t wait for the trip and I know I am going to eat my face off whilst there so to counteract this I am going to challenge myself to do some sort of workout every single day until then.  My first anniversary is this weekend and officially since my wedding day I have only gained 10 lbs, but the muscle and definition I worked so hard for is all gone. Time to take things up a notch around here.

Here is my plan:
60 minutes of exercise every day. This can be lifting weights, yoga, swimming, walking the pup, walking my office hallways, taking a jog at lunch (even though it is 1,000 here) or anything else I can think of to get my butt in gear. 

Three healthy meals a day and one light dessert. This is where I will be challenged, but I know I can do it. All of my meals will be good healthy vitamin rich meals. I will report to this blog every day to tell you what I have had that day. Kind of like a weight watchers notebook type thing.

You might be asking yourself why I am being so crazy. Clearly if you are asking this you are not really my friend.

I am working hard to fit into my cute honeymoon bathing suits and dresses. I want to feel beautiful in all the outfits I got for my honeymoon. I don’t want to ever think about how bad a meal is for me when I am in Italy; I want to eat with no regrets or hesitation. Plus, Italian women are gorgeous, and I want to be able to keep up.

So there you have it, I have put this out there for the world to see. Now to take action:

Day 1
Workout – Sand Volleyball with friends at Zilker Park
Breakfast – Yoplait 100 calorie pack of yogurt and ½ a serving of granola with wheat germ
Lunch – Baby carrots, small granny smith apple, 100 calorie pack of Greek yogurt with honey and 2 wheels of baby belle low fat cheese
Dinner – Unknown quite yet, but the plan is a veggie burger with thin bun and veggies. Maybe some pirate’s booty and some strawberries to end the night. Ohh with fat free whipped cream and neutella! This is all fairly healthy dammit, I get my neutella!

No comments: