Friday, September 9, 2011

Vacations Workout Update: Week Recap

This week I did pretty well. I worked out every day this weekend and this week I worked in some way almost every day. Last night I went to town lake with Harry and Janet. It was so smokey and dusty out there it was probably not a good plan.

Diet wise I am doing pretty well. I have a yogurt and granola every morning with back tea. In the afternoon babybel cheese with crackers and for a snack I have a small able and Greek yogurt. Dinner this week was not unhealthy, but it's probably the reason I am not loosing pounds.

Tuesday night I had a Junior League event so I ate some fruit and stuff they had there. Then Wednesday I cooked fro some of my JLA friends. I made fresh pea pesto crustini:





Then I made broccoli risotto:
Source 
We had a great salad and s fruit tart as well. Supper fun night really. And sort of healthy. Operative words being, sort of.

Then last night I worked out with Janet and got home around 830. Stuffed my face full of leftover risotto and a piece of wedding cake. Woops.

Tonight I am going to my first BUNCO night with the girls. I have no idea what it is but I am sure I will be fun!

Have a great weekend and please keep in mind those who gave their lives for our country on September 11th and since then. I will never forget where I was on that day  and I hope none of us ever forget.

No comments: