Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tahiti: Must. Go. Now.


Who else was driven to their computers to look up flights to Tahiti last night wile watching the Bachelorette? I am totally in love with the over the water bungalows and must go there very soon. I love that the entire show was basically a post card from the island.

I secretly watch that show every week thinking these people are actually falling in love. BUT, I am super bothered by the fact the people on the show never talk like normal people. Things like "I am on a journey" "I have strong feelings" why cant they say man I am diggin' that hottie and would like to bone?

Have a great Tuesday night ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not to be debbie downer but... the over water bungalows are really hot and the bugs are super bad!
and don't stay at the ritz it faces the island they dump the trash on and you have to smell the trash boats going by.

There are better islands out there