Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bachelorette #2 - It's Gunna Be Legend...

This weekend my lovely Matron of Honor and sister is throwing me a fantastic and might a say luxurious bachelorette party in Houston. She lives in H-town with her two kiddos and husband and was not able to make it to the "Classy Drunk" fiasco from a few months back. So she offered to host one for me in Houston.

Let me tell you ladies I am totally looking forward to it. We are starting the weekend off right with a trip to Trellis  Spa at the Houstonian. I will be having lunch and then getting a massage and a badly needed mani pedi. Check out some stock photos pf this place. It screams relaxation!





Yea I am pretty sure that is going to make for an amazing day at the spa. Did I mention they have a room for napping??? Oh yea they do. 

Then we are off to spend the night in a new fancy hotel in Houston, and have dinner at RA Sushi. Here is picture of the main dining room: 


We are then heading out to go bar hopping and head back to the hotel where we will drink and chat and relax some more. I cant tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend. One of my bridesmaid's Kelly is coming in from Austin and Kate is flying in from Philly! I have been in need of some girl time and what better reason to get it than I am getting married in 38 days!!!! 

1 comment:

Janet said...

38 days?! The countdown begins!

The spa looks AWESOME, how cool! I would be all over that napping room.