Monday, July 19, 2010

Holy crap I need to get on the ball...

I realized this morning that I need to get my shit together ASAP. I have 6 weekends left until the wedding. In the meantime I have a work convention to prep for and all my other usual stuff life stuff, like being a friend, and fiancĂ© and doing laundry, cooking and all of that jazz. If you count the weekend I am going to Houston for my bachelorette party #2 and the weekend my FMIL is in town I really have four weekends. Plus my mom will be here for two of those weekends so that means I really only have two weekends to myself to get all of this stuff done. HOLLY CRAP! 

I have a list of things I have to get done in the next few weeks but this weekend I really chipped away at my to do's. I found a rather promising bathing suit for the honeymoon  at Dillard's. SWEET. I returned my $281 worth of clothing to Anthro that I totally did not need. I was a cheap wench and got free samples of the face creams I like from Lux Apothotique at the Domain. I bought a high waisted belt from Charming Charlie's, because I want to fit in so badly. I also swam (and almost died again) a half mile plus in the pool. I went to a birthday dinner and had Austin Land and Cattle for the first time, CHECK. And I had dinner at Kelly's house while watching my dog play her her dogs for about 3 hours. 

This BS about brides loosing weight before the wedding I am totally over. I have gained at least five pounds. I need to put the chicken leg down and walk away from the wine. Time to get serious. 

I still have to buy one more bathing suit, get some shoes that I can actually wear on my honeymoon, buy a big straw hat for the beach, check to make sure WF's bow tie matched the vest we ordered for the wedding, print all of our programs, menu's, thank you bags, make all of the out of town guest bags, buy gifts for people, and all sort of other stuff. 

I feel as though time might become a factor here. Panicking is not allowed.  

No comments: