Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend I was a mess. It went by so quick and before I knew it Monday was over! I love weekends at home but this weekend I felt like I never was home.

Friday - I went over to Kelly's for dinner with Janet and our friend Kristen. The night started off perfect. Appetizers, dinner, wine and conversation. Somewhere along the line I think it was the blue saphire martini Kelly fixed me, I ended up passed out on Kelly's bed after trying on their bridesmaids dresses for my own wedding. I then proceeded to have WF pick my drunk butt up. I yelled at him for laughing at me for yelling at my clothing in my own closet. (I don't remember any of this by the way) I somehow got myself to bed after brushing my teeth and washing my face. (I found toothpaste all over my sink the next morning)

Saturday - I wanted to die most of the day. I could not move and just sat on the sofa most of the day. What a waste of life I was. We eventually got my ass off the couch and went grocery shopping. That was a mistake  wanted to kill all the screaming kids in the store for making my head hurt. I then took a nap and felt better. So we headed to dinner with Amelia and friends at Max's wine dive. It was so yummy and actually so great to see everyone. I was able to power through and really had a wonderful night out with all of them.

Sunday - We had out first pre-marital counseling session with out minister. That was wonderful and had a really great time talking with him. I am so glad we invested in the sessions. Then we met up with Amelia and friends at Union Park for Sunday funday. We had a great time chatting and hanging out, then headed home to finally pass out!

Now I realized I said I was never home this weekend and I guess I was, maybe it was my drunken rage that made me feel like that. I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha your trying on your bridesmaid dresses made me laugh :) I'm glad you had a fun weekend!

Janet said...

Yes lots and lots of wine - thank goodness we had a wonderful meal to go with it all! I love playing dress up & glad we got to check out the dresses!