Thursday, April 28, 2011

I am totally obsessed

Source
With the Royal wedding just a few hours away I am finally going to come out and say it. I am totally obsessed! My job is mainly about serious stuff and I just never get to have "fun". Its the path I have chosen and for the most part I really love what I do. BUT that being said I am totally in need of some girly fun stuff, and I am obsessing over the royal wedding. I find myself trying to read every article I can about Kate and dreaming of what she must be feeling like. SO much fun!!! As a recent bride I want to know if even on the scale of her wedding if she is just super excited to see William on the big day. I wonder if he knows what her dress is going to look like. I wonder if she has had that last single girl kiss. Ahhh I just love it all!

Also, I am kind of tired of people judging her for being too skinny and saying she is not a good roll model. First of all if I were getting married in front of a billion people I would be a freaking skeleton. I would be so effing skinny for fear that some photographer would somehow get a picture of cellulite (not that she has much to begin with). But gosh damn give the girl a break! Every bride is too skinny. She is just under about a billion times more pressure!

Last ranting point, I am SOOOOO over people being too cool for the wedding and being all, "I don't care", whatever you people. Lighten up. It is all in good fun and what little girl my age has not dreamed of marring Prince William? I remember thinking because I was half English I had a better shot. I even remember looking into what college he was going to go to so I too could go there and meet him. Guess Kate had the same plan! But whatever, lighten up people. I love love!

Plus I just DYING to see her dress!!!! Congrats to the happy couple!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I loved her dress!