Monday, April 18, 2011

Confession

I went to go see Scream 4 last night with Mr. A. I was a little scared so Mr. A ordered us a bottle of wine to help chill me out. Apparently it worked like a charm... I ended up wasted in the theater giggling at the movie. Which BTW was totally a good scary movie. Ahhhh how I love Sundays with my best friend, Malbec and the movies!

To add to it I needed to pick up a few things at the grocery store on the way home. Tipsy grocery shopping was a lot of fun. Calories and cost meant nothing to me. I ended up with a vat of strawberries, Nutella, chips, hummus, cheese and milk. Nice.

UPDATE: Blogging from my phone means I can't edit! Sorry for the typos. Fail. 

2 comments:

Katie D said...

Like :)

dulci said...

i love that! hilarious!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/