Friday, April 22, 2011

How my garden grows!

So in my last post about gardening I mentioned I wanted to tackle something that scared the crap out of me. I always kill everything and that I had no idea what I was doing. Well... that is sill the case. But, and this is a big but (hehe I said big butt) things are not all the way dead and we have added even more things for me to kill!

Mr. A was so excited about the first plants we bought that he took me out and bought a whole herb garden set up! I know, so cute! We bought sweet basil, thyme, sage, and got fancy with some upside down tomatoes and peppers!

We were told to get organic planting soil because we would be ingesting the stuff. We also got liquid seaweed apparently a great organic plant food! It seems to be going fairly well so far. Things are dying but they are also growing. I am hoping they are just in shot and will come back to full health soon!
Here is how things look as of this morning:

My tomatoes are sprouting! We will be turning this pot upside down soon and then they should grow big awesome tomatoes! I can't wait to see if I kill these!

These little guys have actually got much bigger, and we have little guy to watch over them!
These are not dead just yet!

The peppers are coming along. I have had to fuss with them a bit though. Who knows, I may just kill them anyway. I am so good at that.
And my herbs. I am going to be cooking with them tonight!

No comments: