Friday, April 15, 2011

Went to the gym, and I learned how babies were made

This past week in the company of two amazing girlfriends I finally tried out the latest work out craze, Zumba. If any of you don't know that this class is it is a mix of hip hop and Latin dance with a sprinkling of stripper. I have to tell you I thought I was a pretty good dancer till last night!Awesome moves = FAIL.

Imagine me looking as awkward as the dude in the green pants does in this picture. That is how bad this was.
I in no way want this to come off bad but I am sure it will, I have no natural skills or rhythm when it comes to shaking my ass. Some people it is just part of their makeup. Me? Not one part of me can make my as bounce the way the instructor told us to. There was a lot of giggling and shaking my flat chest that night. At one point heard Janet say she should have taken this class before her honeymoon so she could have learned some new seduction moves. I proclaimed I finally understood how babies were made. The moves these ladies were pulling off were totally hot!

Make matters worse the class was actually kind of hard! I was sweaty and un-cute and stinky at the end of the class. But it was a lot of fun. I am not totally sure when I will take the class again. I am thinking next time I need to laugh my ass off... literally. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh you should go again. Be that person in the back rationalizing how much better you are than that person in front of you and have fun :)