Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shopping Retail is for the Birds

I recently competed my first grown up house project and really loved it. I was inspired by this project to try to complete the look in the rest of our bedroom. Mr. A and I plan to buy a new bed at some point so we refuse to buy new bedding. Still the miss-matched look we had going on before was a bit, well, ugly and not complete.

In comes my coworker, Devon, who is decorating her whole home and knows quite a bit about where to get good deals on home goods. I knew I wanted something to bring in a pop of color on the bed without clashing with the rest of the bedroom. She suggested we check out the Dillard's in Highland mall. I was all, gee thanks but I don't shop there. She then informed me that this was no ordinary Dillard's, no no. Everything in that bitch is 70% off! What!?

We headed over there on our lunch break to see what we could find. Well I think we did pretty freaking awesome!!!
The whole look I got for about $60
This pillow was about $40 and I got it for $10
This one was about $40 and I got it for about $6
This one was like $70 and I got it for $12
This one was $50 and I got it for $9
This one was ridiculous! This one was $135 and I got it for $25!

You much check this place out. Word on the street is it is closing and these deals are not going to last forever!

No comments: