Monday, March 21, 2011

The Bridesmaid Dress Game!

Alright y'all, here is the deal. I am in one of my best friends weddings this weekend. Janet has asked us all to wear whatever black dress we wanted to wear. So me being thrifty and such decided to barrow a dress. My good friend Amelia had wore a totally fab dress our wedding so I of course stole that dress asap for this wedding.
Last night by chance I tried the dress on again for the first time in a month. Well it just did not look right. Turns our it is just too big. Well in a panic I ran to White House Black Market and found two totally perfect options as well.
So what's the game you ask? Well I want to know if you think it is worth it for me to buy the correct size dress or just stuff my bra a lot and wear the borrowed one. Here are the dresses, you decide! Dress one will be the sweetheart neck, dress two the stripes and dress three strait across neck a-line. Go!




7 comments:

Katie D said...

I like the stripes :)

Anonymous said...

The sweetheart is darling!

Hailey said...

I love the stripes, too! :)

Megan said...

I say 1 or 3

rena said...

I like the stripes! I think it would also be able to be worn on more than one occasion

amelia said...

stripes or sweetheart :)

i have that other sweetheart in a 4 if you want to try it on before tomorrow... call me :)

Unknown said...

which one did you pick?