Friday, July 31, 2009

Wonderful Fiance


So my wonderful fiance took me out on a real life date last night. It was so sweet. He called me told me to put on a dress and get freshened up and he would be home to take me out. He surprised me with a date at the Clay Pit in downtown Austin. I have never had Indian food, but I had always wanted to try it. It was great! I LOVED it!

We sat and chatted about all the foods with the waitress, who was super excited about me trying Indian food for the first time. I was even daring and had some semi spicy curry options. It was all so wonderful. What was super thoughtful was that Parker knew I had wanted to got there for a long time, but that I had not mentioned it for maybe 6 moths. He remembers things like that and that is just so wonderful!

If you ever want a good alternative option to the traditional dinner out I highly recommend this as a place to try. It was super fresh and super yummy! Two thumbs up from me!

Thank you wonderful fiance!

No comments: