Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Very exciting news!

There is a lady in my office who's daughter works at Old Navy. Every once in a while she sends me 30% off friends and family coupons. They are AMAZING. You can use this thing over and over again at all of the Gap stores and use it online.

The promotion goes from July 30th to August 2nd this time. I am giving my card number out to you all just in case you would like to benefit from this great deal! You will only be able to use it online, but still not bad at all. The number is:

PBF7KBZ24RX8

The great thing is you can tell your significant others or your own mind that this is for a good cause. The rep that earns the most sales from the use of her cards will get to give a donation to charity in the name of GAP inc. Pretty nice! See I am doing good for the world. And I can always use the excuse, but its for the honeymoon...


No comments: