Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I will take my foot out of my mouth now...

Mr. A informed last night that no matter what my intentions were with a recent blog post about babies was I should never had said it. It came off wrong, rude and selfish and you know what as much as I hate to admit it he is right.You all do not write your blogs to entertain me, you write them to tell your story. I hope you can accept my sincere apologies.

I have since taken it down, so if you don't know what I am talking about then good and if you do and were hurt I am sorry. Really, I never meant to come off like that. I hope you all can understand it was an honest mistake.

Thanks for (hopefully) still loving me even with my lack of self control.

Now back to my regular posts...

Coming up, pictures from our trip... here is a sneak peak:

Positano Italy!
View from our balcony...

No comments: