Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall baking awesomeness!

This weekend I baked a bunch of items for Mr. A's office. I decided to go with a fall theme. I also decided to make all weight watchers items. I was hoping his coworkers would appreciate a healthy and yummy snack and not stab me for tricking them into eating something healthy.

I started off with banana pumpkin bread, from skinnytaste.com. This bread was amazing and I think anyone would like it. Not too pumpkin-y either.


Then I made low fat, low points, pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes were more like pumpkin bread with cream cheese, but they were super yummy! They were also from skinnytaste.com.

I then made a sweet treat hat I am totally going to make for me niece and nephew's birthdayween party coming up. Ghost cookies! They are super cute and super easy to make. I think everyone liked them too! Also from skinnytaste.com.


Please excuse my dirty oven, oh the shame.
Aren't these too cute!?
After a hard night of baking harry was pooped...



 The hubs and I are trying to watch our waste lines because since we have been back from vacation we have been eating like beasts! So here is to healthy and fun fall themed treats!






No comments: