Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Wedding of Mr. and Mrs. S

Kate's wedding was truly a family affair. Her friends and family are all so close and it was so special to be a part of her big day. Kate is a great planner and the day seemed to go off without a hitch. There was food and drinks around every corner (which let's face it is very important to me) and she always had this cool and calm aura around her. Just the perfect bride! So here is a recap of the night in pictures.

We started off at the salon getting ready. Kate's SIL got her this cute little wrap dress with "Mr. S" on it. I totally am going to get one for myself.
The Bride getting ready in her fabulous wrap dress/towel that her SIL gave her. Hair all done!
Bridesmaids getting their hair did. Her friend Amy has the mos amazing red hair I have ever seen
Then we headed to Kate's parents home and got ready. She and her mom had a cute little buffet of snacks and drinks set up for all of us. Her parent's home is so cute and loved. It really felt so cool to get ready there.
Really cute champagne set up at her parents house.
Kate bought all of us custom champagne flutes! So cute.
Kate got ready at her parent's home. In her childhood bedroom. It was really touching. Totally made me cry.
Could she be any more beautiful!? Just perfect.
After pictures at her house Kate was ready to cool off on the bus. Little did we know the air on the bus was not working very well. Here she is still looking fabulous and very cool. I love this picture.


Mr. A and I enjoyed my favorite beer at the reception. I have missed lager for all of these years. He seemed to love it too!
Kate had really pretty centerpieces. They matched her bouquet and her whole theme was black and white. I thought it went so well in the ballroom.
The night was filled with fun, laughter, dancing and great food! We had so much fun with her friends and family. I only hope that we are lucky enough to have a family like this one day where all the cousins know each other and the families truly love each other. It was something I have never been around. It was so cool.

Kate had lots of great details at the wedding, including a "Love" statue in ice during the cocktail hour, a really fun photo booth and a late night desert room filled with every sweet you could ever want! LOVE.
Mr. A and I had a blast. Got a little drunk and danced our butts off! So much fun
Kate and Matt truly deserve all the happiness in the world. I am so blessed to have been a part of this crazy family affair. I think it was a great way to end the weddings I will be in. It was so great to share this with them and I look forward to sharing lots more with both of them in the years to come!

No comments: