Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hippy Drug Update

As I told you all earlier this week I ordered Vitamines from New Chapter. I ordered a Woman's 1 A Day and then Wholemega Fish Oil Focus.

Today is day two of taking both supplements and let me tell you I can already feel the difference. I feel more awake more...wait for it ... focused and totally ready to go! I have to say the to focus pills do seem to make my heart sputter a bit more than I am totally OK with so I am not sure I will keep up their suggested dosage of three a day. I might switch to two a day instead just to make sure I don't overload my system. But I am really please so far. I am hoping to keep up my new vitamine regiment and start seeing the long term benifits that so many people say vitamines have. (I still don't know if I trust the hippies just yet)

Also I started using wheat germ in my cereal and yogurt. I love it! Its like granola, but without a real flavor, so you don't really know you are eating it. Wheat germ has folic acid and vitamin E so I am hoping my hair, nails and skin will see great improvements from the supplement as well! 

By the time I get to Italy I will be all pumped full of good vitamins and so damned focused on all the wine I can drink Mr. A wont know what to do with me!

No comments: