Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cus where I sleep is the most important place in our home.

On our recent trip to Philly it was 10000 million degrees out. Mr. A and I were staying at Sarah's house and she of course had a fabulous guest bedroom for us.

On the bed she had a light cotton quilt that felt great to sleep with even though it was 10000 million outside. I loved it so much I decided right then and there I was going to but one for our bed in Texas. All we had was our down duvet that we would fold at the foot of the bed in the summer, but the bed just never looked finished. Plus it was always too hot! You can see a picture of what I am talking about here:


After some serious searching at Target, Crate and Barrel, Dillard's, Macy's and several other places we headed to Marshall's. First thing we found was what we bought. I was perfect! $40 king size quilt in our bedroom nutrual color pallet! Can't believe my luck on this bad boy!  We also spent $15 on a bed skirt and all of a sudden BAM bedroom makeover for $55 bucks!

What do you think?



No comments: