Friday, August 5, 2011

Philly In A Day

As promised, I wanted to give you a full update of our recent trip to Philadelphia. My true home away from home. I wanted to show Mr. A everything the city had to offer. We had one day to cover a lot of ground. So, here is the breakdown.
We started the day off at Independence Hall. It was bright, sorry for the face.
Me inside the buislding where the Declaration and The Constitution were created and signed! Every time I still get dorky goosebumps!
We then walked around Society Hill, where Mr. A decided "I could totally live here", music to my ears.
To seal the deal on the living in Philly idea, I took him to Reading Terminal Market. We had DiNic's and lots of ice cream. It was amazing. Can't you tell?
We then went to visit Sarah in her office in City Hall. We got a personal tour from the lady herself!
City Hall Council Chambers. So cool.
We then met up with Matt and Kate for thier reahursal and dinner. SOOOO Yummy. They had a great spread for us, again Mr. A said, "Yeah, I could totally move here, I smiled! 
The whole group of boys did shots to end the night!
The bride and the bridesmaids looking great!

The next day was the wedding. More pictures of the best wedding to ever hit Philly coming up next!

No comments: