Friday, February 4, 2011

It's been a while, I know I know!


Ok guys! I know its been a while. I am sorry. I am typing up a few posts today so you guys who are all obviously dying to know what's been going on with me can be satiated!

First things first, my new job is going well. Here I am in my new office. Please take notice I am dressed in clothing that coordinates! I know! You are like WHAT!?! Well my co-worker Devon, who also has a fabulous blog and I will tell you all about that later, said this outfit was picture worthy. I am wearing a scarf my MIL gave me for Christmas and a really old top from target, that is huge on me but it actually still looks fine like that. I am also wearing old brown Ann Taylor pants that I recently had hemmed and taken in. If you need a good taylor let me know I can give you a recommendation. I think they came out really well.

So in addition in this picture you can see I have an office with a real desk, chair, phone and my very own WINDOW!!! I know you are jealous! Anyway, I am really doing well at my job and I hope that it is a great change for me! Its been a lot of hard work and a huge change for me, but so far so good!

More posts to come!

No comments: