Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday outfit

As part of my New Years resolution here is my outfit for today. My co-worker said I looked cute!!!! Look at me being all put together and such. Now I know you all are like bitch is wearing a cardi and pants, but seriously this is a HUGE improvement from my old outfits. So cut me some slack.

So the breakdown, I am wearing a necklace my sister gave me for Christmas, I think it might be from a local store. I am wearing a cardigan from Banana Republic. It is Kaki/gold ish and silver. I was not really sure about it when I bought it but now I am so happy about it! My pants are from Ann Taylor loft, Marisa fit. I love these pants. And well my shoes are not on because really I am still rocking sneakers and my bad ass boot. Who needs to see that?

More goodness to come! I am already planning out my next achievement.


2 comments:

Devon said...

That's me! I'm the co-worker! And you did look cute today. : )

Kelly said...

Looking cute!! All my pants are too big, I look like you did a few years ago at TAR. Must. Get. New. Pants.