Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist - Just shoes for me please!

I was very lucky to get almost everything a girl could which for for her home for our wedding this year. This is a great thing but it also makes it very hard to come up with a non-ridiculous wish list for my family this year. (God I sound like bitch. Oh poor girl who has everything, boo freaking who.) 

Well turns out what I do need is lots of shoes. I have have been battling this annoying nerve in my foot for over a year now and I am going to finally have it taken out. YEA!!! But that means that I now can't wear almost 3/4 of my shoes. So I have asked for shoes and clothing for Christmas this year. 

Behold my dream shoes: 

Steve Madden Intyce 

They are simple and stylish without being too trendy. I am hoping to get these bad boys or some sort of equestrian boot to jazz up my "flats only" shoe needs. 

From Zappos - Clarks Pump in Pewter 

I feel these bad boys as much as they are plain in style will be a comfortable but cute option for work. I now have to have rummer soles on all my shoes so I am very limited on what I can wear. Annoying! 

From Zappos - Ugg Classic Cardy Boot 

A few years back my friend Janet got these. I have been envious of them since. I need a pair of throw on shoes other than freaking sneakers for the weekends. I am hoping these will be just the shoe for that! 

From Anthropologie - Crinkled Corona Mary-Jane's

Let's face it I am never going to get these shoes. But I love them. I want them and I think my feet would look fabulous in them. 

I have also wished for some new slippers with my new initial on them. I need rubber sole house shoes, because walking on carpet even irritates my foot. Awesome times. 

I hope you guys get lots of great and fun gifts for this holiday! 





No comments: