Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bad Blogger, Very Bad Bad Blogger

Sorry I have been totally MIA lately. My life has become a complete mess. Lots and lots of great messes though so I guess that is a good thing. Let me get you caught up:

First things first, Mr. A's Birthday Party Extravaganza  -

We started the weekend off with a midnight showing of Harry Potter because I am hardcore like that and it was a must. The movie was AH-MAZE-ING! Totally worth the lack of sleep that night. I also have to give it up to the HP fans, they were very entertaining and all in good spirits. There was a "Spell War" in our theater where kids started to fake fight with their fake wands, to say the least it was entertaining.

Then we headed to Fredricksburg for the weekend where we Christmas Shopped and ate tons of German food. We met up with a bunch of our friends and headed out to the wineries where we proceeded to get totally wasted. It was a great time to say the least.

Second, Thanksgiving -

We headed to Houston to see the family. Had Turkey day in H-Town with my sister's in-laws who are super nice. We played with the babies and have started to reconsider having kids after 5 days of no sleep and being pounded on. I am sure we will change our tune soon enough though. It was a lot of fun to get some good time in with the family though.

I made my first pumpkin pie all by myself and from scratch. It was really yummy if I don't say so myself. I think everyone enjoyed my cookies and treats I brought for the festivities.

I saw the movie "Love and Other Drugs", it was so good. Lots and lots of boobies in it though, so that was interesting to say the least. There were some good shots of Jakie boy's bum, I liked that very much thank you. The story was great though so all in all a good movie to go see.

Next, I got a new JOB!

Last week I found out that I got a new job. I will be working for a state agency and will be starting in January. I will be doing a lot more than I do now and I will be challenged a lot more. I think it will be a great thing for me in the long run, but right now I am still in shock and I am still really scared! In the mean time work at my current job has become very busy!

Last, I am having foot surgery!

I am getting my bum foot finally fixed. I have been in pain for over a year now and I am so ready for this bitch to be cut off. With that I am trying to prepare the house for me to be out of commission for a few weeks. I am pretty nervous because I am hosting a party, and Christmas at my house. I need to make sure everything is in order. Other than that it is a really great thing and I am super pumped that I am getting this fixed right before I get started at the new job!

So now you are all caught up on my life. I promise to not be so aloof. Sorry I have not been around!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the new job!!

Unknown said...

Are you taking off work for your surgery? I'll bring you lunch one day and be your nurse!