Thursday, December 30, 2010

Confession

I realize I have not been posting here that much lately. Mainly because I have been super busy like the rest of you. I had my surgery last week and my foot is still killing me. I am happy I did the surgery but it is finally starting to set in that I will be unable to workout for like 2 months and I really miss it. I never knew how fast I would feel flabby and out of shape.

I have gained 3 pounds since the surgery, I blame my MIL's cooking and the holidays. But I am really concerned about getting fat again. I need some support and some Weight Watchers buddies to help me get back on track. I have two weddings I am in this year and I want to look fabulous for them, if anything, so I don't look like a fatty next to the beautiful brides! (Not that anyone cares what I would look like anyway)

In the mean time I also have to confess that I may have a slight addiction to my pain meds. I take one get drunk in about 5 minutes take a nap in about 40 and then feel great for 5 hours! Way easier than getting drunk. Way less calories, and I don't get a hangover! HMMM maybe I should stop taking these pills soon....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were never fat before! I think Trey and I are going to try Weight watchers. I know you really liked it right?