Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding - Ceremony

WARNING: Very picture heavy!

Here are some more pictures from our wedding, this time of the ceremony. We got married at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel. We used half of the ballroom. It came out really pretty with the light coming in the windows behind us. All of the decor was simple and relaxed.

 We had pictures from all the weddings in our family outside the room. 

 We decorated the isle with cream rose petals and floating candles. The candelabras were rented from our florist to frame the ceremony area. 
 My mom walked down the isle with my brother-in-law and nephew. Declan is so cute! 
This was right before I walked into the ceremony. I love this picture of my dad and I. 
I did the programs my self and had them printed at Quick Print. I had the logo designed on Etsy. 
My niece, the flower girl. Harry, our dog was the ring barrer. SO CUTE!
Coming down the isle!
 My dad giving me away. 
 To join our families we did a wine ceremony. Very fitting for two wine snobs like us. I like this shot because you can see the back of my dress. The whole reason I bought it! 
 Laughing at Sam while he married us. 
Saying our vows to each other. 
Love this shot. 
Our first kiss as man and wife! 
We are married! I love this picture we both look so silly! 

More updates to come, next up are portraits! 


3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Your dress is amazing!!

Janet said...

I love it, I love it! Those are such great shots and captured awesome moments. Fun - catch wait for more!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful ceremony!!