Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally some more pictures from the wedding!

I finally am posting some pictures from the wedding! I know it has been like 7 weeks, but life is super busy!

Thought I would start with the beginning and spread these posts out a bit so you guys don't have to take it all in at one time. We started the day off getting our hair done. Then headed to the SFA to get make up done. These few pictures are of me getting my dress on and chatting with my bridesmaids.

Getting my make up done.

My sister having a fight with Annabelle before the wedding about something cute! I love this picture. 

Kelly and Janet

Kate and Sarah

My beautiful niece Annabelle

I feel like I look like a movie star in these pictures. They are my favorites of the getting ready shots. 

For you brides out there, I got my dress from Lazaro. My bridesmaids got their dresses from JCrew and my sister got Annabelle's dress at Jack and Jill. 

3 comments:

Melizza Makes said...

You looked stunning in that last picture.

Janet said...

So pretty!! You looked amazing that day, just gorgeous!!

We need to do HH soon, it's been to long!

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous!!