Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I know I have been MIA

Sorry about me being MIA for about two weeks. I have been super busy at work and at home. I had ACL and then one of my conferences, which went well, and then ended up super sick the last four days. I am working hard on new posts and will be back in full force in no time.

Last night Mr. A surprised me with date night. He gave flowers and proposed two options. Of course in my normal fashion I did not choose one so we are doing one of the dates tonight! Last night we went to Alamo Draft house to see "The Social Network" and I have to say I left the movie thinking Mark Zuckerburg was kind of an asshole. Anyone else? I kind of wanted to delete my Facebook account but then I realized that canceling my one membership would not do anything to his 500 million friends... Any who I thought the movie was really good and lived up to the hype so glad we finally went to see it!

Tonight we are carving pumpkins and watching another scary movie at our house. What do you all do to celebrate Halloween?

No comments: