Sunday, April 1, 2012

These people know more about me than my parents

We are in the final stages of applying for our home loan and let me tell you this process sucks monkey balls. I have killed more trees in the last week than I care to share and I have had to make more personal phone calls about my 401k programs than trips to Target this week, not cool man not cool. A short list of things you will need tp provide to your loan officer includes: passport, drivers license, other ID All your bank accounts and full statements All of your retirement accounts All other investments All your work history Three years of tax returns W2 from the last three years Your dogs name Color of your mothers car Okay the last two are fake, but the rest is legit. I am sure there are more things I forgot. Oh and you have to fill out this huge application. It's like your are asking for a million dollars. I guess in our case a million dalliers is the same a 200,000. Oh well. Once we have this all wrapped up we have our appraisal and then we should be ready to go to closing. April 25th can't come soon enough!

No comments: