Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was the first in a while that we actually had at home. We took full advantage by doing as many fun things as we could!

Friday - Movie night (of course). We ordered our usual Pei Wei and hosted our great friends Jason and Amelia and there cute puppy Izzy for the night. We watched "Get Him to the Greek" and it was really funny! I honestly did not want to watch it but I am really glad we did. God I love our movie nights.

Saturday - I met with Kelly and Ginger and we took our dogs to Town Lake bight and early. The dogs seemed to be happy about this, I on the other hand was super tired. Kelly and I grabbed a large cup of coffee and then headed to HEB to get some groceries. Then Saturday night Mr. A and some other friends piled in the car and went to Wurstfest! I had never been but man we had a great time. After a lot of wandering around we finally parked our group in one of the tents. We danced to polka music and drank German beer. What a fun and silly night!

Sunday - I woke up super early to participate in the "Race for the Cure" with Kelly and Janet. Ginger and Harry were all dressed up and ready to head out in their pink outfits. We all started our morning with mimosas and muffins. The walked the race. There were so many people there! What a fun race to do. We then headed to "Iron Cactus" for a fabulous brunch with bottomless mimosas (of course). I then headed home and passed out for about 5 hours! We ended our weekend cooking dinner together and watching a movie with our puppy.

Such a fun weekend! Hope you all had a good one too!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I would say we destroyed the mimosas and I'm so glad our waiter didn't judge ;-)