Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Confession - Don't Judge Me

I know now that my wedding dress already does not zip and/or button all the way up. I have been married for just over 65 days. I am very sad about this. I am going back to the gym tomorrow. I am sad and now I am fat.  Weird thing is I have not really gained much weight, guess I am just out of shape already.

PS - Don't ask me how I know my wedding dress does not fit. It is not like I put it on tonight while Mr. A was out of town and danced around in my living room alone. I totally did not do anything like that. That would be super weird of me. 

PPS - I am hoping this issue is really caused by the fact I am not double jointed and putting my wedding dress alone does not really work. I have like three layers of buttons and hooks on that thing. Yea that is why it does not fit, not because I am getting fat. Dammit.