Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wedding Recap - Portraits

Okay her are some more pictures from our wedding. This time I am going to brag relentlessly about our portraits, and you are going to have to deal.
 This is Mr. A and his mom, I think this picture just captured the moment so well. 
The guys looking fancy at the SFA bar before the wedding. This is just before they took shots. I am so proud of my husband... 
Me and the girls at the SFA. I love the way everyone looks in this picture. 
 Us fooling around. The photographer told us to talk. Someone thought it fitting to play the penis game while we talked. It was really funny until I saw the pictures and saw that my MIL was listening (you can see her above us in the picture, dammit!)! Oh well we are locked in now. 
My sweet niece gave me a kiss before the wedding.

 Outside of the hotel on Congress. 
We stopped traffic and ran down Congress. I love these pictures! I now will brag that this was totally my idea and I am so glad I pushed to make it happen. 
 I love this shot. I totally planned for my flowers to match the Paramount sign. Totally. 
Being romantic and such. 
 A big dip in front of the capitol. I love this shot and think this one might be my favorite of just the two of us. Totally classic. 

Taking a break and loving on each other. We were actually totally hot and sweaty and I can't believe they came out this good! 
 Us fooling around before she took a serious picture. I like this one! 
Our photographer loves this one. We ran all the way back to the hotel from taking pictures and I am sure it was really funny to watch. 

Until about two weeks after we got these pictures did I even notice this picture! I love the Photoshop! This one is one of our favorite group shots of the whole day. 

So now that I have totally overwhelmed you with my portraits please take a moment to reflect on their awesomeness! (I kid, not really, no I kid) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos turned out so well. You were a stunning bride!

Hailey said...

I LOVE them!!! Those are awesome! :)

Janet said...

Ahhh how fun!! The portraits are AWESOME! Yes a lot of great, touching moments caught along with some fun ones.