Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures by Amelia

My friend Amelia took some fantastic pictures of the wedding ceremony. I thought I would post some more and show you how awesome she is. I am her self proclaimed PR Person/Booker. So if you are interested she is available for hire! :)

Here is our niece Annabelle and our dog Harry walking down the isle:

Here is me coming down the isle with my dad (I think he looks so handsome): 

Here I am looking at Mr. A during our blessing: 

Here is our first kiss, I know it is a bit gross to post kissing pictures but deal with it: 


I am hoping we will have more pictures from our photographer soon. But for now I will let you feast your eyes on these! Happy Modern Family/Grey's Anatomy Day! 

2 comments:

rena said...

you look gorgeous! i can't wait to see more pics!

Hailey said...

I agree with Rena! You look fabulolus!! Keep the pics coming :)