Monday, September 27, 2010

Confession Monday

My friend Kelly used to do this. I am going to rip it off.

This weekend was deemed "Fuck Up" weekend in my house. My wonderful loving husband (I say this with a pinch of sarcasm) and I realized that everything I did this weekend I effed up. Seriously everything.

Friday I ordered pei wei for movie night. I ordered the wrong thing and although it was not a huge deal it cost us some extra bucks. I also figured out I bought the entirely wrong lunch meals for Mr. A for the next week for work, i actually bought everything he hates. I suck as a wife.

Saturday I hosted a dinner party at my house. Luckily my friends are nice because I effed up dinner repeatedly. Did not know the ice cream maker took 24 hours to freeze, fail. I did not read the directions and the lasagna may have been missing a few key flavors. I did not know that the sauce was supposed to simmer for two hours. So I drank my eff ups away and felt a bit better.

The moral of the story? There is none. I am a fuck up and I just fucked that up cause there was no point to the story.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Don't worry at all, dinner was awesome!! And the whoopie cookie things were awesome too! Thanks for having us over, it was good to catch up.