Friday, July 29, 2011

When desperate, listen to the hippies

 The last few months I felt like my diet was lacking. I have felt really tired, stressed out, unfocused and in general off through most of my work day. I have tried changing what I eat, working out, more sleep, less drinking (lets be honest that was not really going to happen) all of the usual things and still nothing really has helped. So I decided to try something out that Sarah had suggested to me a while back. Vitamins, specifically New Chapter brand.

I ordered from Amazon today New Chapter One Daily Multi-vitamin
I also ordered New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil Focus (I am secretly hoping I get really smart taking this)

I will let you know how this little experiment goes but I am very hopeful that these vitamins will make a difference. Maybe I will even become smarter? Probably not.

Happy Friday!

No comments: