Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to ruin your night right before you go to bed...

Try on your bridesmaids dress so your husband can approve/tell you you look pretty for the wedding you are in NEXT FRIDAY and realize that it has been taken in just a smidgen too much (or worse you have eaten one to many times at Enchiladas y Mas) and now you have to drop weight and quick!

How's that for a run on sentence!?

Anyway, I am now in crash diet mode to make sure I don't look like a stuffed sausage in the wedding pictures. I feel it is my duty to look cute for my friends wedding. Dammit! What do I do? How do I drop 5 pounds in a week!?

Ironic thing is, I bought the long flowing maxi dress so I could hide the fact that I am not at "fighting weight" anymore. Weight Watchers FAIL...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet you look great!