Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We moved!

Hey all!

Mr. A and I have moved into our new house! It is awesome to be homeowners and have a space that is all our own. Becuse we are having so much fun learning (and breaking things) in our house we have decided to write a blog together about the house and our lives. So I am going to say bye bye to this blog for now.

If you are interested in sticking with me check us out at our new blog: http://mrandmrsandersonshouse.blogspot.com/

It is just getting started so keep checking back with us. We are going to renovating our house and eventually growing our little family there! We can't wait to keep sharing our journey with anyone who is interested!

Plus let's face it, I am not really an ex-Yankee anymore! Thanks so much for all the fun, I hope to see you all on the new blog!

No comments: