Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In short... I am sure you don't care where I have been.

The long of it is I was sick, and it is the holidays. Shit got crazy up in here. Oh and I have made well over 20 dozen cookies, five bunt cakes, bread, and many other baked goods this holiday season. I hosted a Christmas brunch with great friends on Sunday and I am hosting family at my house for the next week.

Our house looks like Santa's village, and you can see our balcony from space. It is awesome. I will try to take a picture for you all.

On another note, I have the most amazing husband in the ENTIRE world. He is a pain in the ass because he makes me look bad a lot but it is worth it. My husband has made an advent calendar for me. Every morning we open it together.

Just to give you a preview of how awesome he is, today my gift was a donation to Saint Jude's and a note that said, "Because I wanted to help other children grow up to meet their other halves like you and I did." No, I did not tell him to write that, and yes, you can gag. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Back to me being busy.

No comments: